Take up an Unlimited SIM before 31 July and you’ll be in the running to win £300. The more you take, the more entries you'll get… and the more you'll save.
UK, Utility Warehouse customers, 18+ only. 01/07/2021 – 31/07/2021. Purchase an Unlimited SIM, submit your renewal date or submit feedback for entry into the prize draw. Prizes: 5 winners will win 1 x prepaid card worth £300. Max 1 entry per renewal date or feedback submitted, or 4 entries for purchase of Unlimited SIM. Visit here for full T&Cs and prize details. Promoter: Utility Warehouse.
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over who are Utility Warehouse customers, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion. Employees of Telecom PLUS PLC are also excluded.
2. Purchase is necessary. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 12:00 BST on the 1st July 2021 and 23:59 BST on the 31st July 2021 inclusive.
4. To Enter:
a. Purchase an Unlimited SIM during the promotional period. Each Unlimited SIM that you take up during the promotional period will count as 1 entry into the prize draw, up to a maximum of 4. This includes upgrades to Unlimited SIM and additional Unlimited SIMs
b. Visit welcome.uw.co.uk/submit-renewal and complete the online form to provide the renewal date of your existing mobile contract with another provider and your details (name and email address and phone number) to be entered into the Prize Draw.
c. Submit your feedback on Unlimited SIM via the online form. This is only available for existing customers that receive a link by email. Visit welcome.uw.co.uk/submit-feedback and complete the online form to submit your feedback on Unlimited SIM and provide your details (name and email address and phone number) to enter.
5. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per renewal date or feedback submitted, or maximum of 4 entries for purchase of Unlimited SIM during the Promotion Period. Maximum of 1 Prize per person during the Promotion Period.
6. The Prizes: There will be a total of 5 winners. Each winner will win 1 x £300 prepaid card. Prepaid cards can be used like a regular debit or credit card at checkout; tap it at the terminal or give it to the cashier if requested. Your purchase will automatically be deducted from the card balance.
7. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Prepaid cards can be used like a regular debit card at checkout; simply tap the terminal or give it to the cashier if requested.
b. Prepaid Cards can be used anywhere that accept Mastercard.
c. Any purchase will automatically be deducted from the card balance.
d. Customers of Utility Warehouse who are leaving Utility Warehouse while the Promotion is live will not be included in the Prize Draw.
8. Winner Selection: 5 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
9. Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the email address associated with their Utility Warehouse account within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
10. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing [email protected]. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
11. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter and can be viewed here: https://uw.co.uk/about-us/latest-news. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by contacting the Promoter using this form. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
12. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
13. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
14. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the website.
15. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
17. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
22. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
23. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
24. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
25. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Utility Warehouse, 508 Edgware Road, The Hyde, London, NW95AB.